About the Game
You've often relied on them in other Tom Clancy games, but for the first time you get to play as an advanced fighter pilot in the most exciting combat flight sim of this generation. Taking the role of a U.S. pilot the game's plot contains elements from both Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 and EndWar as you end up defending the United States from corporate mercenaries.
Although it features plenty of realistically modelled aircraft and other military vehicles this is an accessible, fast paced arcade action game - not a stuffy simulator. You'll engage dozen of bogeys at a time and never have to worry about running out of missiles, let alone targets.
The unique Enhanced Reality System (ERS) allows you to customise the difficultly level however you want, with a set of pilot assists that let you give control of things like radar, damage control and anti-stall measures to the computer. Or you can simply take control of everything yourself and prove yourself the real top gun.
- Xrossover: The first flight sim to be set in the Tom Clancy universe, where you actually provide fire support for one of the missions from Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2.
- Autopilot: Enhanced Reality System handles everything from damage control and incoming missiles to crash prevention and squad commands, so you can get on with the piloting.
- Wingman: Four player co-operative mode lets you create your own virtual squadron of friendly pilots as you collaborate and compete online.
- World tour: Stunning graphics simulate over 12,000 square kilometres of realistically modelled land - from Chicago and New England in the U.S., to Rio, Chile and the Middle East.
- Plane choice: Over 60 licensed aircraft from the F-22 Raptor and Eurofighter to Russian fighters and experimental prototypes - all with fully customisable weapon payloads.
About the Developer: Ubisoft Romania
Based in Bucharest, this was the first Ubisoft studio to be established outside of France. It specialises in simulations such as submarine series Silent Hunter and flight sims Blazing Angels and Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. The company also distributes other publisher's products within Romania.
"Though I fly through the Valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at 80,000-feet and climbing." - SR-71 USAF base (Kadena, Japan)
The setting is 2012. As the era of the nation-state draws quickly to a close, the rules of warfare evolve even more rapidly. More and more nations become increasingly dependent on Private Military Companies (PMCs) - elite mercenaries with a lax view of the law. The Reykjavik Accords further legitimise their existence by authorising their right to serve in every aspect of military operations. There goes the neighbourhood...
Tom Clancy's HAWX is the next-gen console game primed to revolutionise the way we think about combat in the sky. Cutting-edge technology, devastating firepower, and intense dogfights award this new title a deserving place in the prestigious Tom Clancy Franchise.
- Enhanced Reality System (E.R.S): E.R.S. is in-game technology that helps turn novice aviators into elite pilots of the future. The Enhanced Reality System is the backbone of your flight experience: radars and incoming missile detection, damage control system, tactical map and information relay, and weapons trajectory control. E.R.S. also allows you to issue orders to your squadron, making this system as iconic to Tom Clancy's HAWX as the Cross-Com system is to Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter!
- Dual Gameplay: Want to ease into your flight missions and gain a level of comfort? Turn on the assistance mode and take full advantage of your E.R.S. Need to evade your enemy and execute advanced dog-fighting moves? Switch off the assistance mode and feel the adrenalin rushing through your veins as you play in stunning 3rd person views.
- Innovation in Multiplayer: For the first time ever in the Air Combat genre, experience the entire solo campaign in four-player 'jump in' coop mode. In PVP mode, challenge your friends in intense dog-fighting sessions
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: