About the Game
It's World War 3 on a scale and level of intensity that has never been seen. The full war genre that Tom Clancy created with Red Storm Rising eventually comes to life with Tom Clancy's EndWar - a chillingly realistic vision of World War 3!
True to the Tom Clancy's videogames' tradition of innovation and excellence, Tom Clancy's EndWar is an all-new breed of strategy game. Designed from the ground up for consoles, it is a fusion of next-gen technology, superior design and first-class production values behind which is veteran strategy games designer Michael De Plater who's previous titles include the Total War series.
Set in 2020, with resources growing scarce every nation must look after themselves. Tom Clancy's EndWar explores a full-scale land war between superpowers.
- Cutting-edge technology
- The first strategy game to be entirely playable with voice command
- The "commander's-eye view" offers a view of the action from the perspective of any unit under control
- Rock solid soldier AI: they autonomously seek cover, engage enemies, and withdraw
- Massive multiplayer, endless replay value:
- The massively multiplayer "Risk-style" Theatre of War campaign groups masses of players in live action
- Online battles allow up to 12 players in live action on the same map
- Unique units customisation features (weapons, armour, gears) allow unlimited combinations in online and offline games
- Your world in flames:
- 40 real-life recognisable battlefields including Washington D.C., Paris and Moscow
- Fully destructible dynamic environments
- Hundreds of characters and vehicles onscreen in real-time, with a level of detail previously associated with first-person shooters
World in Flames: A chillingly realistic vision of World War 3, in the fashion of the best techno-thrillers Set in 2020, Tom Clancy's EndWar explores a full-scale land war between superpowers. While the narrative engrosses the player in a massive global conflict, with battles taking place in American and European heartlands, on 40 real-life recognizable battlefields including Washington D.C., Paris and Moscow
Shock and Awe: Tom Clancy's EndWar exploits the capabilities of next-generation consoles to deliver production values comparable to the best action titles, rendering the chaos and grandeur of tactical combat more vividly than any game before it
Control amidst chaos: The game's intense depiction of land warfare never overwhelms the player because Tom Clancy's EndWar's console-based design and interface empowers him to constantly maintain situational awareness and execute orders with the dispatch of a tactical genius. Simplicity ensures that success depends on tactical decision-making, not manual dexterity
Massive replayability: In every way possible, Tom Clancy's EndWar is designed for maximum replay-ability.
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: