About the Game
Carve out a virtual life for yourself as hero or villain in the fantasy world of Fable II, where nothing is pre-determined. Create your own character, male or female, and control them over their whole lifetime. Watch as they grow up and then make the tough moral choices that will affect their abilities and how the world sees them.
Set in the land of Albion 500 years after the first game (such that primitive guns are now in widespread use), you can either seek to rid the land of evil or conquer the realm for yourself. The game features an all new combat system, allowing you to use a range of melee and ranged weapons, while death brings only a loss of experience.
But the game need not be about fighting at all if you don’t want it to be. You can buy property and become a mayor, or get married and have children. Many games call themselves role-players, but here the nature of your role is entirely up to you.
- Game of life: Mould your own character and watch them grow into adulthood, their features changing according to the deeds they perform for good or evil.
- Virtual reality: Will you be a charming evil doer or an antisocial hero? The role you play is entirely up to you as you follow the game’s story or ignore it to do your own thing.
- New age of combat: Wield a huge range of weapons, including swords, axes, and newly available muskets. Or master a range of magic spells with up to 80 different varieties available.
- Team up: Invite a friend into your game at any time and play with them in co-operative mode.
- Best friend: Every character gets a chance to own a pet dog, one who will help you to find your way through the game world, attack enemies, or just be a good friend.
About the Developer: Lionhead Studios
Headed by industry veteran Peter Molyneux, creator of the famous Populous and Theme Park, Lionhead are one of the UK’s best known developers. They were bought by Microsoft in 2006 and now produce games such as Black & White, The Movies, and Fable only on Xbox 360 and PC.
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: