About the Game
Developed by award-winning Monolith Productions for next-gen consoles and PC, Condemned revels in an unnatural level of psychological tension as you use instincts, forensic tools and melee combat to track serial killers and bring them to justice.
You are Ethan Thomas, an FBI agent in the Serial Crimes Unit, whose pursuit of relentless serial killers leads him through murky urban environments saturated with sociopaths, lurking with intent on the periphery of humanity.
A visceral, atmospheric thriller, Condemned is best played with the surround-sound cranked up and the lights switched off. The power of next-gen hardware enables Condemned to feature photorealistic backdrops, lifelike physics and highly sophisticated artificial intelligence. Weapons and ammunition are scarce, leaving you vulnerable to the game's gallery of mentally deranged criminals. Careful detective work and precision reflexes are your primary means of survival.
Inspired in part by films of the psychological thriller sub-genre, Condemned strikes an intense, breathless pace. You'll never be sure what horror lies in wait...
- Next-gen lighting, mapping and filtering techniques provide for environments of unprecedented detail and visual quality
- Intelligent enemies respond strategically to your offensive and defensive manoeuvres
- High-level physics allow players to manipulate background items, which respond realistically when picked up, kicked or bumped
- A tightly wound story is backed with strong character development and major plot twists
- Meticulously crafted 5.1 surround-sound will cue players to the location of off-screen enemies.
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: