About the Game
The Halo games were always the best reason to by an Xbox and now the final part in the initial trilogy of ground breaking first person shooters is set to raise the bar for all Xbox 360 games. Well known for their secrecy, Bungie have officially revealed little about Halo 3, but what is known is that the new game features an Earth completely overtaken and controlled by the Covenant, as they seek a secret hidden Forerunner weapon.
Although little is known about the single player mode, more has been seen of the multiplayer, with various beta testing schemes going on in both secret and in public. A number of new weapons and vehicles have already been revealed including a new assault rifle, the new Spartan laser anti-vehicle weapon and a new hand held shield device for Master Chief that can create a far more effective protective shield around you. New vehicles include the ATV-like Mongoose, a new variant of the Warthog and the new, more powerful, Brute Ghost.
Of course the most important new feature that every new fan is interested in is the graphics, and they are looking predictably fantastic. With lots of technobabble, new features like high dynamic range lightning and pre-computed radiance transfer means the game will not only play great but looks amazing too.
- With the power of Xbox 360, Halo 3 raises the bar on the next-generation gameplay experience with non-stop action, an incredible story, massive battles and visually stunning worlds
- Epic and compelling storytelling on a scale never before seen in interactive entertainment, with new weapons, characters and challenges. Gamers can experience Master Chief’s greatest battle as he transcends greatness and becomes a legend
- Working in concert with Xbox LIVE on Xbox 360, Halo 3 builds upon the unique social multiplayer experience of Halo 2 and promises to enhance the innovative and evolving online gameplay of Halo 2 on Xbox LIVE
- Taking full advantage of the power of Xbox 360, Halo 3 will expand on everything that has made the Halo franchise great, and will add a wealth of technical advancements
- Presented in stunning high-definition, the Halo universe will appear as it’s never been seen before. State-of-the-art high dynamic range lighting makes every scene look and feel like the real thing, from terrifying gloom to dazzling sunshine, adding more detail to every weapon, more texture to every character and more realism to every battle
- Countless foes, each with their own distinct personality, strategy and fighting style, make for better encounters and more replay value, which will culminate in larger-scale combat than previously witnessed on the Halo battlefield
- Staying true to the original games, Halo 3 will support four-player split-screen and system-link gameplay, letting gamers battle it out online, via Xbox LIVE or with a group of friends in their own living rooms
- Made famous as a key component of the renowned Halo 2 multiplayer experience, Bungie.net will continue to offer innovations in ways that gamers track their progress as they view their rankings and stats in real time
- Fully positional Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Duck as a rocket sizzles overhead. Take action as the footsteps of a Covenant adversary echo in the distance. Every sound in Halo 3 is fully positional, bringing the world of Halo to an even more vivid level of realism
- Record and save a memorable match and watch it over and over again from any angle or player viewpoint. A simple press of a button saves the entire game to a file sharing area where players can watch favorite films and recommend them to friends
- Create and customise a variety of content that can be shared with anyone around the world who is connected to Xbox LIVE. Edit custom game types, saved films and screenshots and upload them, or check out films, game types, screenshots and more that are recommended by Bungie Studios
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: