About the Game
A new Halo 3 game is about to hit, but the Master Chief is nowhere to be seen. This all-new first person shooter has evolved into something much bigger than a mere standalone expansion pack and is now a fully-fledged prequel to the last game.
You no longer play as a Spartan super soldier, but as a sort of futuristic paratrooper with less high tech armour and abilities. Much of the game is told in flashback, as you search for your missing teammates in New Mombasa and discover more of the backstory of the Halo universe.
Of course this being Halo the multiplayer is just as important as the story campaign, with the basic modes being identical to Halo 3 and using all 24 current maps. New mode Firefight though is a four player co-op mode similar to Gears of War 2's Horde - perfect for Halo fans looking for more action.
- Semi-super soldier: Get used to a dirty, more tactical style of warfare as you join the elite ODST in a story set two weeks prior to the events of Halo 3.
- Halo world: For the first time ever in a Halo game you can explore an open world environment, with the freedom to go anywhere and use any vehicle.
- Classic action: Fight in the revamped multiplayer mode from Halo 3, with access to all 24 maps released so far, including all downloadable map packs.
- War without end: New Firefight multiplayer modes introduces four play co-operative action against an unending wave of Covenant forces.
About the Developer: Bungie
This U.S. studio had been around for ten years before they created mega hit Halo. Ironically in their early days they were know for their Mac-only games such as Marathon, as well as strategy series Myth. They were bought by Microsoft in 2000, but in 2007 they became independent again.
- ODSTs: Follow the story of the legendary ODSTs or Orbital Drop Shock Troopers as they drop into the ruined city of New Mombasa, looking for clues behind the Covenant's catastrophic attack on the city.
- A new hero: Prepare to drop. Known for their courage, valor and at times, insanity, Orbital Drop Shock Troopers are among the fiercest UNSC soldiers, priding themselves on being the first unit deployed into hostile situations.
- Run and gun: While not as large or supernaturally gifted as their Spartan comrades, these Hell Jumpers more than compensate with their ferocious attitudes and unwavering nerve.
- Multiplayer: All the traditional features of Halo 3 multiplayer will be included in the new game, including full-featured integration with the Forge map editor.
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: