About the Game
Get ready for a fictional account of the world's most popular video game hero ... of the 1980s. Matt Hazard is coming out of retirement and making his next-gen "comeback" against all his old enemies in a hilarious parody of the last 25 years of gaming.
“It’s Hazard Time!” The classic 80’s videogame star, Matt Hazard, is back in Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard™. Eat Lead sees Matt Hazard, voiced by Will Arnett (“30 Rock” and “Arrested Development”), get his chance to prove once and for all that he is the king of shooters when Wallace “Wally” Wellesley, new owner of mega game publisher Marathon Megasoft, voiced by Neil Patrick Harris (“How I Met Your Mother” and “Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog”), gives Matt his comeback role starring in a new title for Xbox 360 and PS3.
In the world of Eat Lead, however, everything stops being a game and becomes reality when it is clear that Wally is using the new game to bring about Matt’s death once and for all. With only the mysterious “QA” to help him, Matt must fight against zombies, cowboys, space marines and more to keep his game from being over.
With an original storyline by 2008 Writers Guild of America Videogame Writing Award winner, Dave Ellis, Eat Lead’s unique blend of comedy and action will provide gamers with a shooter experience like no other with hardcore gunfights interspersed with wickedly smart humour.
- Ingenious storyline and setting that's never been explored before in a video game
- Top notch, 3rd person shooter with polished next-gen graphics
- With celebrity voice talents Neil Patrick Harris and Will Arnett
- Hilarious script written by WGA Award winning writer David Elis
- Unique visuals that will transform what's typically seen in video games
- Take on video game clichés all at once: Cowboys, space marines, wizards, and karate masters
- Point-and-cover system - a new innovation in the cover gameplay mechanic that advances the genre
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: