About the Game
So … you want to be a fighter? UFC Undisputed 2010 is the only mixed martial arts (MMA) videogame that delivers the action, intensity and prestige of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Step into the Octagon to experience the most advanced and commanding virtual MMA action with more than 100 of the best UFC fighters in the world. Experience intelligent and intuitive combat, increased fighter customization, robust career progression, challenging new gameplay modes and explosive online offerings. UFC Undisputed 2010 embodies the ultimate essence and supremacy of a UFC fighter. Ready to be one?The best-selling fighting game of last year becomes the most anticipated sports sim of this year, as the UFC takes the next step towards global domination. Even if you aren't a fan already, you will be after playing this game.
Featuring dozens of gameplay improvements, this sequel is the most authentic MMA game yet with completely redesigned clinch and ground grappling controls. Submissions and inverted submissions are now much more realistic and TKOs a real danger if you get badly injured. New fighters have also been added and new fighting styles including karate and Greco-Roman wrestling.
The realism extends out of the ring as well as just inside it, with real camaraderie and rivalries between fighters and the chance to form camps and leagues online, just like the real UFC. With newly expanded single player options as well this is the ultimate simulation of the ultimate fighting championship.
- Ultimate Power: The only mixed martial arts game with 100% official licensed fighters and leagues, with a newly improved fight engine and state-of-the-art graphics.
- All-Star Roster: More than 100 fully licensed fighters, including new talent such as Kimbo Slice, Junior dos Santos and Paulo Thiago - each with their own signature moves.
- All The Moves: More moves than ever before with 5 new submissions, 20 new strikes and 2 new kinds of clinches for over 200 individual attacks.
- Create-A-Fighter: More customisation options let you dictate your own fight styles, your own moves and even your own look and tattoos.
- Mixed Mode Arts: Brand new game modes including Title, Title Defence, Tournament, plus a revamped classic fights option called Ultimate Fights.
About the Developer: Yuke's
It may seem a very American series but all of the WWE SmackDown! games, as well as the most recent UFC games, are made by Japanese company Yuke's - who also run Japan's biggest wrestling federations. Their other games include Rumble Roses and movie tie-ins such as Finding Nemo.
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: