About the Game
Since its launch in 2009, the Just Dance franchise has become the world's top selling dance video game and a mainstay of popular culture. The game is back again this year with Just Dance 2015, bringing hot moves and new favourites to over 40 current hit songs and throwback tunes.
New dances and songs mean there's something for everyone
Just Dance 2015 is the perfect way to let loose with friends and family by dancing to hit songs like "Happy" by Pharrell Williams and "Problem" by Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea. Staying true to the Just Dance personality, there are also legendary favourites like "Walk This Way" by Run-DMC and Aerosmith, and a chance to dance to Tetris moves! Get ready for this year's fun and quirky dance moves that have something for everyone in your family or group of friends.
More power to the community
With more than 50 million units of Just Dance sold to date, and 100 million fans worldwide, the community is as important as ever, and new features in Just Dance 2015 bring the community interaction to another level. Last year saw the introduction of World Dance Floor, the Just Dance online multiplayer feature, and in Just Dance 2015 the all-new Community Remix and upgraded Autodance features are added. Players have also been placed in the spotlight with the Challenger Mode, allowing players to battle against anyone in the world.
Be part of the game
For the first time ever, with the all-new Community Remix feature, you can be the coach in Just Dance to which players everywhere dance along. Twice a month, record yourself dancing on a specific song with the camera on your console and share it in-game. The community votes for their favourites and then the Just Dance development team will create playable remixed gameplay featuring 15 to 30 players per song.
The massive multiplayer mode is back
With the World Dance Floor feature, dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance's exclusive online multiplayer mode. Join a virtual dance crew – made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans – and compete based on different themes (including "Boys vs. Girls" or "Crew vs. Crew"). You can also track your standing on global leaderboards and check out fun stats about other players around the world.
Never dance alone
With the new Challenger Mode feature, compete against anyone from friends and family to top ranked Just Dancers. The best part is that you don't have to play at the same time; you can score against their previous performances and even share your score with the community.
Share your coolest dance moments
Autodance – available on all camera-enabled platforms – is back and better than ever. Autodance uses footage of you playing the game and creates short, funny, shareable mini videos. Your Autodance video is now automatically generated while you're dancing, so you can instantly share it once the song is finished. The most popular Autodances, based on community votes, will be displayed on the same page.
New visual techniques
From a smiling universe where donuts come to life in "Happy", to the energetic split-screens of "I Love It", and a wacky galaxy that's home to laser cats in "Holding Out for a Hero", Just Dance has proved once again that there are no limits to the creativity and eye-popping visuals of the Just Dance world. With Just Dance 2015, get ready to be surprised by groundbreaking new visual effects with new types of montages and camera angles and the use of video projection that will take you to crazy universes beyond your wildest dreams!
Get fit with Just Dance
Personalise your Just Dance workouts! Create custom playlists or choose the non-stop shuffle option, and turn on the Sweat Mode (calorie counter) to track your calories burned. You can also activate the Sweat Mode at any time by accessing the Pause menu: track your calories and time spent dancing, and the number of songs you've played. Your calories burned are also accessible on your Dancer Card.
Always stay connected
The new Just Dance Wall enables you to share your stats, your wildest dance performances, vote on others' videos, make friends, collaborate, and more. Check what's going on in the Just Dance in-game calendar and keep track of all activities happening in the Just Dance community.
Just Dance favourites are back
Own the spotlight with the On Stage Mode where one player will dance and lead one or two back-up dancers. With the Karaoke mode, you can sing along to the song by following lyrics displayed on screen. You are given bonus points for your vocal prowess, and as the star of the show you can take it seriously and show off how talented you are, or just goof off with friends.
Full Just Dance 2015 tracklist
- "Bang Bang" – Jessie J featuring Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
- "She Looks So Perfect" – 5 Seconds of Summer
- "Problem" – Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea and Big Sean
- "4x4" – Miley Cyrus
- "Best Song Ever" – One Direction
- "Happy" – Pharrell Williams
- "Addicted to You" – Avicii
- "Black Widow" – Iggy Azalea featuring Rita Ora
- "Maps" – Maroon 5
- "Papaoutai" – Stromae
- "Birthday" – Katy Perry
- "Bad Romance" – Lady Gaga
- "Built for This" – Becky G
- "Holding Out for a Hero" – Bonnie Tyler
- "Summer" – Calvin Harris
- "Tetris" – Dancing Bros.
- "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" – Dead or Alive
- "Let It Go" – Disney's Frozen
- "Burn" – Ellie Goulding
- "Bailando" – Enrique Iglesias featuring Descemer Bueno and Gente de Zona
- "Mahna Mahna" – Frankie Bostello
- "Never Can Say Goodbye" – Gloria Gaynor
- "I Love It" – Icona Pop featuring Charli XCX
- "You're on My Mind" – Imposs featuring J. Perry
- "Love Me Again" – John Newman
- "Only You (And You Alone)" – Love Letter
- "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" – Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- "Get Low" – Dillon Francis and DJ Snake
- "Diamonds" – Rihanna
- "Me and My Broken Heart" – Rixton
- "Walk This Way" – Run-DMC and Aerosmith
- "Don't Worry Be Happy" – The Bench Men
- "Epic Sirtaki" – The Bouzoukis
- "Speedy Gonzalez" – Los Pimientos Locos
- "Macarena" – The Girly Team (official choreography by Mia Frye)
- "Love Is All" – The Sunlight Shakers
- "It's My Birthday" – will.i.am featuring Cody Wise
- "The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)" – Ylvis
- "XMas Tree" – Bollywood Santa
- "Fatima" – Cheb Salama
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: