Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
It’s 2014, and the soldier of the future returns to encounter a new and more imminent threat along the recently completed wall on the U.S./Mexico border. The Ghosts are more powerful with an upgraded Integrated Warfighter System (IWS) but will have only 72 hours to assess the threat and stop the rebels from reaching US soil. With a border that’s 1,900 miles long and an enemy that doesn’t play by the rules, this is a job for the U.S. military’s most elite fighting unit. This is a job for the Ghosts.
- Groundbreaking Visual Experience: The original Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter set the visual standard for next-gen consoles; Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 will take that achievement to a whole new level. The war zone comes to life as you navigate through trash-strewn streets and pick off enemies from behind bomb-scarred structures. The cutting-edge physics and particle systems will show you some of the most intense and realistic explosions, smoke, and environment destruction ever seen in a video game. Dynamic lighting and shadows will morph as real-time day/night cycles and a constantly changing weather system require you to adjust to the changing conditions on the fly.
- All-New Battlegrounds: For the first time ever, the Ghosts will defend U.S. soil from a cross-border attack, taking the fight to all-new locations. The Ghosts will battle enemies in mountain terrains, barren deserts, and even on their home turf in El Paso, Texas. Each environment presents its own benefits and challenges and will call for fresh tactical approaches.
- Vastly Improved AI: AI is more challenging than ever. Watch your back as rebels send their own team members to flank your position or gain vantage points by utilizing vertical gameplay to pick you off from the rooftops above. But don’t worry – your team’s got your back. Improved squad-mate AI will now feed you more of the information you need with descriptive commands like “enemy spotted behind red truck ahead.”
- Improved Cross-Com: The revolutionary Cross-Com feature has been upgraded for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. The new Cross-Com 2.0 will give the player more information than ever before. Not only will you be able to see what your friendly forces see in the top left display, but the click of a button will expand that to full-screen view for a clearer and more precise picture. This will give you a more comprehensive view of the entire battlefield. The new Full Command View will allow unprecedented precision in developing and issuing tactical plans on the battlefield.
- Multiplayer Returns: The game that dominated the Xbox Live® online entertainment network is back and it’s bigger and better than ever before. Additional details to follow…
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Part of the Group for Specialized Tactics, a Special Mission Unit under the direct command of the Joint Special Operations Command, the elite of the modern US Special Forces is better known by their battlefield legend. They are the untraceable soldiers called the Ghosts.
Only the best of the best, soldiers with a unique mix of skills on and off the battlefield, ever get to wear the coveted Ghost insignia. Equipped with the most advanced combat technology, the Ghosts track down the highest-value targets in the highest-risk conflict areas around the world, fighting from the shadows in any climate or terrain.
In the near future, four of these elite soldiers serve as the tip of the spear in a hidden war raging across the globe. But even as Ghost Lead, Pepper, 30K, and Kozak accomplish their objectives, they discover the threat they face is greater than they ever imagined - one that could alter the international balance of power forever.
Join the Legendary Ghosts
- Elite of the elite, you don’t apply to join the Ghosts. They find you. In the role of Sergeant John Kozak, a new squad member, fight alongside 3 veteran operators in a character focused 10 hour storyline.
- Experience battle in 8 spectacular locales, from the heat and dust of Africa to the Arctic Circle.
- Become the ultimate “quiet professional” with unique stealth kills and brutal close-combat takedowns. Deploy cutting-edge, authentic military tech, including more than 50 weapons.
Elite Co-op: 4 Soldiers vs. an Army
- Perform highly coordinated takedowns and devastating large-scale strikes utilizing multiple viewpoints.
- Activate the Cross-com, the ultimate squad battlefield tool, and coordinate devastating and clinical attacks:
- A.T.L.A.S, the brand new Augmented Reality system, allows the display of real-time intel, providing live feedback on the evolving battlefield situation.
- W.A.R. (Weapon Augmented Reality) is the battlefield counterpart of A.T.L.A.S, allowing the Ghosts to synchronise their Cross-com to any weapon they use instantly. With that power in their hands, they can perform deadly synch shots with the Cross Target laser that identifies who’s in your teammates sights.
- Play through the 14 campaign missions with up to 3 friends.
Thrilling and Innovative Multiplayer
- Enjoy an extensive online experience created by Red Storm, the studio behind the critically acclaimed GRAW-series MP modes.
- Intel and teamwork are at the core of this innovative multiplayer experience:
- Use stealth to take down your enemy with non-lethal force and use Data Mugging to steal info about hostile positions, giving your team a decisive advantage.
- Put your plan in action with the new coordination tools. Share your next objectives with your teammates without saying a word.
- The new suppression system adds a strategic layer to firefights.
- Select from 3 classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and unlock new gear to battle online across 10 maps.
- Enjoy 4 game modes, including new exclusives and GR’s classic Siege.
- Play cooperatively in a team of up to 4 soldiers and fight against waves of incoming enemies in Guerrilla Mode.
- The Gunsmith customisation mode lets you choose from dozens of attachments and components with over 20 million unique combinations. Replace triggers, barrels, stocks, and much more to trick out your weapon and make it your own.
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: