About the Game
Arm yourself! The 20 year wait is over as Bionic Commando swings back into action...
The first true sequel to the classic 1988 Nintendo Entertainment System original, Bionic Commando sees the return of the bionically-enhanced Nathan "Rad" Spencer, voiced by Mike Patton, the former lead singer of Faith No More. Time has not been kind to Spencer: 10 years after his heroic defeat of the Imperials in the original game, he has been betrayed by the government he swore to serve, imprisoned for crimes he didn't commit, and sentenced to death.
On the very day of Spencer's execution, terrorists detonate a massive experimental weapon in Ascension City, unleashing an intense earthquake that has turned the city into rubble and wiped out its population. With the terrain in ruins and the city's air defense grid now in the control of a massive terrorist force whose goal remains unclear, the FSA have only one option left - a behind-the-lines assault. The perfect job for a Bionic Commando.
Bionic Commando transposes the swing-and-shoot gameplay of the 8-bit original to a stunning 3D environment of towering buildings, suspended roadways and monorails, deep canyons and sheer rock faces, where every environment is scalable using swinging, scaling, climbing and wall-walking techniques.
- Use the bionic arm to swing between towering skyscrapers at breathtaking speed, hook onto distant objects, zip up on hanging girders and choose your own route through the game
- Explore anywhere - on land, in the air, or swinging from the top of 50-story skyscrapers - in a game that redefines 3D action
- Gameplay that moves through horizontal and vertical environments - a 3D game that truly uses all three dimensions
- Use the power of the bionic arm - and of next-gen physics - to realistically throw massive objects, pummel opponents, whip enemies into the air, or pull the landscape apart
- Arm yourself with a variety of weapons worthy of a Bionic Commando
- Starring Mike Patton, the former lead singer of Faith No More, as the voice of Nathan Spencer
- Published by Capcom, the makers of the Resident Evil and Street Fighter series as well as next-gen hits Lost Planet and Dead Rising
- Developed by Swedish studio GRIN, developers of the highly acclaimed Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter series for PC
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: