Naudotas. Būklė - Kaip naujas
About the Game
The original Killzone never quite fulfilled its promise as Sony's "Halo killer", but the second game has already become the PlayStation 3's definitive first person shooter. Renowned for its graphics from the first moment it was previewed, there's a lot more to this game than just state-of-the-art visuals.
With a more realistic, gritty feel than other Sci-Fi shooters, this is more like a World War II game in space. Most weapons are very similar to modern day armaments and there's a constant emphasis on finding and using cover.
Although the single player campaign is impressively large and varied the game's longevity comes from the multiplayer. The new class-based game modes means everyone gets to pick a different role according to how they prefer to play, with clans of players teaming up to take on their rivals. The end result is a game that's very different to Halo - but just as good in its own right.
- Real McCoy: After years of hype, Sony finally has a top quality first person shoot 'em-up to go up against the best that the Xbox 360 can field.
- The new standard: The best graphics yet on the PlayStation 3, with a huge game world, fully destructible environments and amazing animation.
- Too real: Some of the most realistic enemy artificial intelligence ever in a video game, with soldiers that use real world tactics, but also make mistakes and change their mind.
- Duck and cover: Unique "lean and peek" cover system is the most advanced yet seen in a first person game, where death can come at any moment.
- Class war: Choose the multiplayer character class that suits you and customise it with 16 different abilities to match your playing style.
About the Developer: Guerrilla Games
This up-and-coming studio is the biggest game developer in the Netherlands. It first hit the headlines with first person shoot 'em-ups Killzone and Shellshock: Nam '67. The games got a mixed reception, but Sony was confident enough to buy them in 2005 as they began work on Killzone 2.
Two years after the Helghast assault on Vekta, the ISA are taking the fight to Helghan. Their goal: to capture the Helghast leader, Emperor Visari, and bring the Helghast war machine to a halt. You assume the role of Sev, a battle-hardened veteran and a member of the special forces unit known as the Legion.
For Sev and his squad, the invasion of Helghan is just beginning. Tasked with securing Pyrrhus, the Capital City, they quickly discover that the Helghast are a formidable enemy on their home planet. Not only have they adjusted to the planet's hostile conditions, they have also harnessed a source of power they can now use against the ISA.
Sev and his squad aren't just fighting the enemy forces - their fiercest opponent is the planet itself.
Welcome to Helghan, soldier!
- Experience realistic, highly atmospheric environments that respond dynamically to the violent conditions on Helgha
- Witness the devastating effects of Helghan's climate as it forces you and your enemies to adapt to new tactics
- Face off against fearsome enemies who have learned to wield the hostility of Helghan itself against their opponents
- Operate new and exotic weapons and vehicles, in addition to trusty Killzone classics like the M82-G and the StA-52 LAR
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: