About the Game
Assassin's Creed III is a third-person Action-Adventure game in which players take on the role of an assassin hunting remnants of the ancient Templar order, hiding in plain site against the backdrop of the American Revolutionary War. The game is the fifth overall release in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the first to include significant use of firearms. Features include: an all new assassin character, a link to the modern Desmond Miles character from earlier games, gameplay spread over decades, naval combat, Native American weapons, new physics, animation and weather systems, and intense multiplayer featuring new characters.
A Revolution in Assassins
The American Colonies, 1775: A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. But what begins as a struggle over territory turns into an extraordinary journey that will transform him into a master assassin - one that will forever change the destiny of a newborn nation.
You are Connor, warrior son of a Native American mother and British father. As the colonies draw closer to revolution, you will dedicate your life to the freedom of your clan, becoming the spark that ignites the revolution into a full blaze. Your crusade will lead you through blood-soaked battlefields and crowded city streets, to the perilous wilderness and stormy seas. You will not only witness history... you will make it. Set against the backdrop of one of the bloodiest Revolutions in world history, prepare to be drawn back into the centuries old battle between the Assassin’s Order and their sworn enemy, the Templars. Unleash lethal new skills and experience a stunningly realistic world created by Anvil Next, a new engine that redefines gaming. Welcome to an entirely new chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga.
Key Game Features
- A New Master Assassin - As Connor, a Native American assassin, unleash your predatory instincts to stalk your enemies and devastate them with new weapons including tomahawks, rope darts, firearms and more.
- Ignite the Fires of Revolution - Fighting from Lexington to Bunker Hill, you are America's first highly trained master assassin. Incite the revolution by working behind the scenes alongside historical icons like George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and more.
- Explore a Brave New World - Pursue your enemies through massive environments, from bustling city streets to blood-soaked battlefields, and into the far reaches of the American frontier.
- Stunning New Design - Experience the power of Ubisoft-AnvilNext, the new engine designed for Assassin's Creed III. Revolutionary physics, animation and weather systems deliver unprecedented realism, while a whole new combat system delivers more intense, gut-wrenching battles than ever before.
- Conquer the Seas - Take command of your own naval warship and send your enemies to a watery grave.
- Intense Multiplayer - The acclaimed multiplayer system returns with a host of refinements, including all-new characters, maps and modes to deliver the most compelling online experience yet.
- PS3 Version Includes Benedict Arnold DLC - The morale of the Patriot Troops is at an all-time low and to make matters worse George Washington has caught wind of a plot via the Culper Ring to expose the vital fort at West Point, threatening to utterly deflate his army and with it his chances of succeeding in the revolution. With no one left he can trust Washington looks to the one man he knows can quietly uncover and foil the scheme, Connor. Experience the betrayal that made the name Benedict Arnold synonymous with turncoat for hundreds of years to come. Note: Benedict Arnold DLC code must be redeemed by March 31, 2013.
Rašyti atsiliepimąJūsų vardas:
Jūsų atsiliepimas: Pastaba: HTML nesiverčia!
Įvertinimas: Blogas Geras
Į žemiau esantį laukelį įveskite patikros kodą: